Milford Sound ex Wanaka Fly Cruise Fly
From $595 per person
Fly further & see 100+ glaciers
This is an incredible price for a Milford Sound fly-cruise-fly from Wanaka package. By departing/returning to Wanaka you get an extra 25 mins of scenic fight time, plus you will see over 100 glaciers and get amazing views of Mt Aspiring (named the Matterhorn of the South)!
- Scenic views of Lake Wanaka & Mt Aspiring on this 4 hour trip.
- Fly past 100 glaciers & over 2 pristine National Parks.
- Stunning alpine lakes & vast temperate rainforests.
- Land into Milford Sound – the “8th Natural Wonder of the World”.
- Cruise the length of the Sound (16km) on a smaller, more intimate vessel.
- View native wildlife such as seals, penguins and dolphins.
- Return flight takes you via the Dart Valley and Glenorchy.
- Fly over Queenstown’s Lake Wakatipu & gold bearing Shotover River.
- Informative, personal commentary from your experienced pilot.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures.
- You can usually purchase lunch on the scenic boat cruise or a pre-ordered picnic lunch can be arranged.
This product is on request, please select your preferred date.
We will confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order.
Departure12 Lloyd Dunn Avenue, Wanaka Airport
IncludedBoat TourScenic Flight
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourHorizontal FallsJet Boat TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRefreshmentsRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach