The Scenic Epic – 4 of NZ’s Top Sights
From $995 per person
Combine Milford Sound, Fox & Franz Glaciers, Aoraki/Mt Cook & Mt Aspiring in one unforgettable scenic flight.
This epic scenic flight takes in the rugged and dramatic scenery of three of New Zealand’s most spectacular National Parks. All located within the UNESCO South Westland World Heritage Area.
This flight departs from Wanaka. It includes the Fox, Franz & Tasman Glaciers, New Zealand’s highest peak – Mount Cook (Aoraki), Mount Aspiring (Tititea) and the spectacular sights of Milford Sound (Piopiotahi).
- Fly over Fiordland National Park including Milford Sound (Piopiotahi) and Mitre Peak
- Mt Aspiring National Park and 3033m high Mt Aspiring (Tititea)
- Get close to the Bonar and Voltar Glaciers and the Olivine Ice Plateau
- Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park, fly past the peak of Mt Cook (Aoraki), New Zealand’s tallest mountain
- Incredible views of the mighty Fox, Franz Josef and Tasman Glaciers
- Cascading waterfalls, rainforest, braided rivers
- Blue ice, remote mountain peaks and 360* views
This product is on request, please select your preferred date.
We will confirm availability and departure time within the shortest possible time after we receive your order.
Departure12 Lloyd Dunn Avenue, Wanaka Airport
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourHorizontal FallsJet Boat TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRefreshmentsRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach