Kununurra – Mitchell Falls Coastal Adventure
From $895 per person
- Be wowed by the Cockburn Ranges and the unique tidal flats surrounding Wyndham.
- Orbit over the iconic 3 tier Mitchell Falls in our fixed wing aircraft to capture the picture perfect photo.
- Touch down at the Mitchell Plateau Airstrip for a delicious locally made light refreshments.
- Be amazed by the pristine Kimberley coast as we fly above, learning about the pearling industry, the WWII Truscott Airbase and the Kalumburu Aboriginal Community.
- Marvel at the sight of the rugged Kimberley coastline in search of sea turtles, dugongs and crocodiles.
- Weave above the high red cliffs of the Berkeley River Gorge and the exclusive Berkeley River Lodge.
- Enroute back to Kununurra, fly along the lower Ord River in search of massive salt water crocodiles and see the patchwork of Kununurra’s iconic Ord Irrigation Area.
This tour is on request, dates and session times are indicative only.
Tour may operate in the reverse direction.
Please select your preferred date of travel, along with either the morning or afternoon departure.
We will confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your request.
DepartureKununurra Airport, Kununurra, Western Australia
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourHorizontal FallsJet Boat TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach