Derby Half Day Horizontal Falls Seaplane Tour
From $995 per person
Scenic seaplane flights with a heart-pumping fast boat ride through the breathtaking Horizontal Falls!
The Derby, Horizontal Falls day tour lets you experience the incredible Horizontal Falls and the pristine beauty of the Kimberley at a time that suits you. This amazing 6 hour tour covers the King Sound, Buccaneer Archipelago, Talbot Bay and of course the legendary Horizontal Falls from the comfort of your air conditioned seaplane.
Departures in the morning or afternoon.
- A courtesy bus will collect you from your accommodation at 08:15am
- Climb aboard your 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane at Derby airport.
- Be amazed at how spectacular the views are when you fly at a lower level.
- Enjoy an exhilarating water landing in Talbot Bay.
- Trust your experienced skipper to guide your fast boat on an incredible thrill ride through the Horizontal Falls.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through spectacular untouched bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming and snorkelling in the huge cage, protected from sharks and crocodiles (equipment provided).
- Feed the friendly fish.
- Enjoy fresh barramundi on the BBQ for lunch on board the luxury houseboat.
- Cameras at the ready as we take off from Talbot Bay for a low level scenic flight over the Buccaneer Archipelago and King Sound as you return to Derby
- You will return to your accommodation at approximately 14:15pm
And if six hours doesn’t sound like enough adventure time, why not discover what the Derby Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour has in store for you!!?
IncludedAirport TransfersBoat TourHorizontal FallsLunchRefreshmentsScenic Flight
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourJet Boat TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach
Derby Airport, Derby, Western Australia
- you have made the booking, complete with all information required
- we have received your payment or where post departure payment terms are in place
- the booking status is listed as “Confirmed” on the Booking Confirmation email sent to you
- Bookings of 11 or more persons,
- Bookings accompanied by a tour leader (irrespective of guest numbers)
- Bookings where names cannot be provided at the time of reservation (irrespective of guest numbers)
BEFORE YOU CAN TRAVEL
- All weights are recorded in KG’s
- SEATING RESTRICTIONS
- FITNESS FOR TRAVEL
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- DANGEROUS GOODS
SEASONS, WEATHER AND TIDES
- HORIZONTAL FALLS ENVIRONMENT
- GUARANTEE OF PASSAGE
- NEAP TIDES
- Passengers must always follow and carry out all lawful directions of the pilot, bus driver, Master and/or crew members of the relevant vessel/pontoon or at any of the Horizontal Falls tour arrival and departure points (hanger, airport, airstrip).
- Passengers must take all reasonable precautions for their own safety and the safety of any person in their care (particularly children). This includes always using hand and guard rails as provided, appropriately restraining children, and ensuring that children are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and paying attention to the safety briefing given by staff and/or crew members on commencement of tour or activity.
- Neither we, the vessel nor any crew member/staff member shall be held responsible for any loss or damage (including personal injury) suffered by any person, as a result of breach of that person’s safety obligations, or their failure to utilise all safety devices and precautions as provided and/or advised on board the vessel, or caused by any passenger acting in an unreasonable, unnecessary, or unsafe manner.
GUEST AMENDMENTS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- We reserve the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport, and vary itineraries and services if necessary
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST
- Child fares are for children aged between 4-12 inclusive
- Family rates are for 2 adults and 2 children travelling together
- MARINE PARK FEES: Marine Park Fees are payable at time of booking.
- Fees are as follows (subject to change): $5.50 per person for day (or part thereof) visitors $17.00 per adult and $7.20 per child (4-12 years inclusive) for overnight stays and $10.50 per guest older than 5 years for helicopter or fixed wing scenic flights from the Park.
- INCLUSIONS: Your Booking Confirmation sets out the details of all goods/services that are included in your tour.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS POLICY
|Date change, tour change, guest name changes are accepted subject to availability up to 72 hours prior to the tour departure
|Nil amendments permitted within 72 hours prior to tour departure, any amendments within 72 hours prior to tour departure will be considered as cancellation
|Cancellation for any reason prior to 14 days to tour departure
|Receive full refund less applicable refund fees.
|Cancellation for any reason other than Force Majeure event (eg change of mind, change of plans) within 14 days prior to tour departure
|Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted
|Cancellation due to a Force Majeure event or government-imposed travel restrictions due to Covid 19 can be made 14 days - 24 hours prior to tour departure
|Receive credit voucher for the full value of the booking/monies paid on the booking. The voucher will be valid for travel until 31 December 2023 on Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures or any other Journey Beyond product. Once a secondary booking has been made using the travel voucher, the booking cannot be cancelled or refunded at any time regardless of notice period however additional date changes will be permitted - see Guest Amendments.
|Cancellation for any reason within 24 hours prior to tour departure
|Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted
|Cancellation made by the Operator due to operational requirements or adverse weather conditions up to the date of the tour
|The Operator will endeavour to accommodate guests on an alternative tour date pending availability. If this is not possible then a full refund will be issued.
- To the extent permissible by law (and without limiting the operation of any statutory guarantee under the ACL), we will not be liable for any death or personal injury, loss of or damage to luggage or goods, consequential losses, loss of profit or any similar claims arising from any use of the services or arising out of our negligence, including delay, or any inaccuracy with respect to information relating to transport, services or pricing.
- We are not liable in negligence for harm suffered by anyone as a result of the materialisation of an obvious risk of any dangerous recreational activities. You and any passengers travelling under this booking are made aware of the obvious risks of boarding a vessel and participating in any related activities.
- To the extent that part of the services is supplied to the guest by a third party, any warranty offered by us in relation to those services will be limited to our right of redress against the third party arising out of any alleged fault or defect in the services.
- riot, war, invasion or acts of terrorism.
- requisition or compulsory acquisition by any governmental or competent authority, a material change in legislation or directions by a government authority;
- medical outbreak, or contamination of any kind;
- earthquakes, flood, fire, or other physical natural disasters; and
- strikes or industrial disputes which affect an essential part of the service.