Ultimate Horizontal Falls 24hr Luxury Stay Seaplane Tour (ex Derby)
From $1785 per person
Scenic seaplane flights, heart-pumping fast boat rides, and a unique luxury 24 Hour stay!
The Derby, Horizontal Falls Seaplane tour lets you experience the incredible Horizontal Falls and the pristine beauty of the Kimberley from the unique perspective of both a seaplane, and fast-boat.
This amazing 24 hour experience showcases the rugged, ancient beauty of the Buccaneer Archipelago and its hundreds of islands, and of course the wondrous spectacle of the Horizontal Waterfalls, a natural phenomenon created by the massive 11 metre tides creating a huge rush of water to and from the inner bays.
This is your ONLY chance to experience both the incoming AND the outgoing tide of the Horizontal Falls.
- Courtesy transfers from your accommodation in Derby.
- Start your Horizontal Falls 24 Hour Overnight tour with a thrilling flight on our 14 seater turbo-prop jet seaplane over the massive tidal plains and the rugged McLarty Ranges.
- Take in the breathtaking bays and islands of the unspoilt Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Experience an exhilarating water landing at Talbot Bay.
- Be thrilled by multiple rides on the fastest boat in the Kimberley through the narrow gorges and powerful rushing water of the Horizontal Falls.
- Relax as you cruise down Cyclone Creek taking in the spectacular rock formations and scenery.
- Refresh in the cooling clear waters of Talbot Bay in our huge marine viewing cage, protected from sharks and crocodiles.
- Get up close with the amazing marine life while your guide points out the many species of fish and inquisitive sharks (snorkelling gear provided).
- Wind down after an action packed day onboard Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures’ luxury houseboat.
- Enjoy a night of peaceful seclusion on Talbot Bay and relax in the comfort and convenience of your air-conditioned ensuite cabin.
- Savour sunset drinks and nibbles on the rooftop bar or relax in the private lounge.
- Feast on a delicious dinner from our resident chef including the catch of the day and quality local produce.
- Marvel at one of the most incredible night skies you’ll ever see from our stargazing deck.
- Wake up to a delicious cooked breakfast before boarding the seaplane for your scenic flight back to Derby.
NOTE: The Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour includes all tours, and complimentary coach transfers in Derby. Also included is lunch on arrival, snacks, dinner and breakfast on the morning of departure. Guests provide their own alcohol.
This Tour can get booked out well in advance so don’t wait until the last minute to book!!
DepartureDerby Airport, Derby, Western Australia
IncludedAirport TransfersBoat TourBreakfastDinnerHelicopter FlightHorizontal FallsJet Boat TourRefreshmentsScenic FlightSnacks
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHiking TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRod and TackleUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach
Derby Airport, Derby, Western Australia
- you have made the booking, complete with all information required
- we have received your payment or where post departure payment terms are in place
- the booking status is listed as “Confirmed” on the Booking Confirmation email sent to you
- Bookings of 11 or more persons,
- Bookings accompanied by a tour leader (irrespective of guest numbers)
- Bookings where names cannot be provided at the time of reservation (irrespective of guest numbers)
BEFORE YOU CAN TRAVEL
- All weights are recorded in KG’s
- SEATING RESTRICTIONS
- FITNESS FOR TRAVEL
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- DANGEROUS GOODS
SEASONS, WEATHER AND TIDES
- HORIZONTAL FALLS ENVIRONMENT
- GUARANTEE OF PASSAGE
- NEAP TIDES
- Passengers must always follow and carry out all lawful directions of the pilot, bus driver, Master and/or crew members of the relevant vessel/pontoon or at any of the Horizontal Falls tour arrival and departure points (hanger, airport, airstrip).
- Passengers must take all reasonable precautions for their own safety and the safety of any person in their care (particularly children). This includes always using hand and guard rails as provided, appropriately restraining children, and ensuring that children are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and paying attention to the safety briefing given by staff and/or crew members on commencement of tour or activity.
- Neither we, the vessel nor any crew member/staff member shall be held responsible for any loss or damage (including personal injury) suffered by any person, as a result of breach of that person’s safety obligations, or their failure to utilise all safety devices and precautions as provided and/or advised on board the vessel, or caused by any passenger acting in an unreasonable, unnecessary, or unsafe manner.
GUEST AMENDMENTS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- We reserve the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport, and vary itineraries and services if necessary
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST
- Child fares are for children aged between 4-12 inclusive
- Family rates are for 2 adults and 2 children travelling together
- MARINE PARK FEES: Marine Park Fees are payable at time of booking.
- INCLUSIONS: Your Booking Confirmation sets out the details of all goods/services that are included in your tour.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS POLICY
|Date change, tour change, guest name changes are accepted subject to availability up to 72 hours prior to the tour departure
|Nil amendments permitted within 72 hours prior to tour departure, any amendments within 72 hours prior to tour departure will be considered as cancellation
|Cancellation for any reason prior to 30 days to tour departure
|Receive full refund less applicable refund fees.
|Cancellation for any reason other than Force Majeure event (eg change of mind, change of plans) within 30 days prior to tour departure
|Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted
|Cancellation due to a Force Majeure event or government-imposed travel restrictions due to Covid 19 can be made 14 days - 24 hours prior to tour departure
|Receive credit voucher for the full value of the booking/monies paid on the booking. The voucher will be valid for travel until 31 December 2023 on Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures or any other Journey Beyond product. Once a secondary booking has been made using the travel voucher, the booking cannot be cancelled or refunded at any time regardless of notice period however additional date changes will be permitted - see Guest Amendments.
|Cancellation for any reason within 24 hours prior to tour departure
|Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted
|Cancellation made by the Operator due to operational requirements or adverse weather conditions up to the date of the tour
|The Operator will endeavour to accommodate guests on an alternative tour date pending availability. If this is not possible then a full refund will be issued.
- To the extent permissible by law (and without limiting the operation of any statutory guarantee under the ACL), we will not be liable for any death or personal injury, loss of or damage to luggage or goods, consequential losses, loss of profit or any similar claims arising from any use of the services or arising out of our negligence, including delay, or any inaccuracy with respect to information relating to transport, services or pricing.
- We are not liable in negligence for harm suffered by anyone as a result of the materialisation of an obvious risk of any dangerous recreational activities. You and any passengers travelling under this booking are made aware of the obvious risks of boarding a vessel and participating in any related activities.
- To the extent that part of the services is supplied to the guest by a third party, any warranty offered by us in relation to those services will be limited to our right of redress against the third party arising out of any alleged fault or defect in the services.
- riot, war, invasion or acts of terrorism.
- requisition or compulsory acquisition by any governmental or competent authority, a material change in legislation or directions by a government authority;
- medical outbreak, or contamination of any kind;
- earthquakes, flood, fire, or other physical natural disasters; and
- strikes or industrial disputes which affect an essential part of the service.