Kununurra – Bungle Bungle Air Adventure
From $415 per person
Be amazed by the patchwork of the Ord Irrigation Area, the mighty Ord River and Spillway Creek.
- View the Durack Family Homestead from above and the Ord River Hydro power station in action below the Lake Argyle Dam wall.
- Be wowed by the incredible size of Lake Argyle! This is where you will appreciate the unbelievable vastness of this fresh water lake.
- Get your camera ready as the awe inspiring Bungle Bungle Range with its striped bee hive domes rises 300m out of the desert to meet you.
Spot the famous Cathedral Gorge and Piccaninny Gorge as you orbit above.
- Be fascinated by the Argyle Diamond Mine as we fly above, the largest producer of pink and coloured diamonds in the world.
- Take in the views of Mirima National Park, home to the mini Bungle Bungles and the Northern Ord Irrigation Area as it disappears into the
This tour is on request, we will confirm your request at the soonest possible time after receiving your booking request.
Standard Departure Times apply. 06:30am departure: April 22, Sep 22 to Mar 23 | 09:30am departure: May 22 to end Aug 22
DepartureKununurra Airport, Kununurra, Western Australia