Full Day Horizontal Falls & Dampier Peninsula Seaplane Tour
From $1075 per person
The ultimate Air-Sea-Land experience with Seaplane flight, Fast-Boat ride and 4×4 tour!
2023 Season Horizontal Falls Seaplane Flights are selling fast. Book your flights today before they sell out!
THIS TOUR CAN BOOK OUT MANY MONTHS IN ADVANCE SO PLEASE BOOK WELL AHEAD!
This tour starts with an early morning courtesy bus pickup from your accommodation, before heading to the airport to climb aboard our Seaplane for a spectacular morning flight to the Horizontal Falls as we travel across the heart of the Kimberley.
- All aboard the 14 seater luxury seaplane for a scenic low level flight over the thousand islands of the romantic Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Experience a spectacular seaplane landing at Talbot Bay.
- Enjoy a fresh BBQ barramundi breakfast served by an amazing chef on board the luxury house boat.
- It’s time to get the heart rate up again, with a ride through the Horizontal Falls on a 900hp fast boat!
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in a huge croc/shark free cage and feeding the friendly fish.
- Be amazed by the smooth water take-off, before flying direct to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm for a delicious meal at the restaurant.
- Discover the history of this famous pearling pioneer family, watch a demonstration of a pearl harvest.
- Watch a pearl appreciation session, giving a glimpse into this fully operational pearl farm.
- Head back to Broome on your 4WD Bus tour along the Dampier Peninsula, stopping at the famous pearl shell church at Beagle Bay, followed by a tea or coffee break.
Can’t find the date you are looking for? Check out the Cygnet Bay Explorer by Clicking HERE
-Tour may also operate in the reverse direction, beginning with the 4WD bus tour followed by your Seaplane flight.
*An additional $5.50 per person Marine Park entry fee will be added at time of booking.
DepartureBroome Airport, 14 Gus Winckel Rd, Djugun WA 6725
Departure Time05.30 am
IncludedCape LevequeCygnet BayJet Boat Tour
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCoach TourDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourHorizontal FallsKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRefreshmentsRod and TackleScenic FlightSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach
Broome Airport, 14 Gus Winckel Rd, Djugun WA 6725
- you have made the booking, complete with all information required
- we have received your payment or where post departure payment terms are in place
- the booking status is listed as “Confirmed” on the Booking Confirmation email sent to you
- Bookings of 11 or more persons,
- Bookings accompanied by a tour leader (irrespective of guest numbers)
- Bookings where names cannot be provided at the time of reservation (irrespective of guest numbers)
BEFORE YOU CAN TRAVEL
- All weights are recorded in KG’s
- SEATING RESTRICTIONS
- FITNESS FOR TRAVEL
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- DANGEROUS GOODS
SEASONS, WEATHER AND TIDES
- HORIZONTAL FALLS ENVIRONMENT
- GUARANTEE OF PASSAGE
- NEAP TIDES
- Passengers must always follow and carry out all lawful directions of the pilot, bus driver, Master and/or crew members of the relevant vessel/pontoon or at any of the Horizontal Falls tour arrival and departure points (hanger, airport, airstrip).
- Passengers must take all reasonable precautions for their own safety and the safety of any person in their care (particularly children). This includes always using hand and guard rails as provided, appropriately restraining children, and ensuring that children are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and paying attention to the safety briefing given by staff and/or crew members on commencement of tour or activity.
- Neither we, the vessel nor any crew member/staff member shall be held responsible for any loss or damage (including personal injury) suffered by any person, as a result of breach of that person’s safety obligations, or their failure to utilise all safety devices and precautions as provided and/or advised on board the vessel, or caused by any passenger acting in an unreasonable, unnecessary, or unsafe manner.
GUEST AMENDMENTS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- We reserve the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport, and vary itineraries and services if necessary
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST
- Child fares are for children aged between 4-12 inclusive
- Family rates are for 2 adults and 2 children travelling together
- MARINE PARK FEES: Marine Park Fees are payable at time of booking.
- Fees are as follows (subject to change): $5.50 per person for day (or part thereof) visitors $17.00 per adult and $7.20 per child (4-12 years inclusive) for overnight stays and $10.50 per guest older than 5 years for helicopter or fixed wing scenic flights from the Park.
- INCLUSIONS: Your Booking Confirmation sets out the details of all goods/services that are included in your tour.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS POLICY
|GUEST AMENDMENTS||Date change, tour change, guest name changes are accepted subject to availability up to 72 hours prior to the tour departure||Nil amendments permitted within 72 hours prior to tour departure, any amendments within 72 hours prior to tour departure will be considered as cancellation|
|GUEST CANCELLATION||Cancellation for any reason prior to 14 days to tour departure||Receive full refund less applicable refund fees.|
|Cancellation for any reason other than Force Majeure event (eg change of mind, change of plans) within 14 days prior to tour departure||Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted|
|Cancellation due to a Force Majeure event or government-imposed travel restrictions due to Covid 19 can be made 14 days - 24 hours prior to tour departure||Receive credit voucher for the full value of the booking/monies paid on the booking. The voucher will be valid for travel until 31 December 2023 on Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures or any other Journey Beyond product. Once a secondary booking has been made using the travel voucher, the booking cannot be cancelled or refunded at any time regardless of notice period however additional date changes will be permitted - see Guest Amendments.|
|Cancellation for any reason within 24 hours prior to tour departure||Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted|
|OPERATOR CANCELLATION||Cancellation made by the Operator due to operational requirements or adverse weather conditions up to the date of the tour||The Operator will endeavour to accommodate guests on an alternative tour date pending availability. If this is not possible then a full refund will be issued.|
- To the extent permissible by law (and without limiting the operation of any statutory guarantee under the ACL), we will not be liable for any death or personal injury, loss of or damage to luggage or goods, consequential losses, loss of profit or any similar claims arising from any use of the services or arising out of our negligence, including delay, or any inaccuracy with respect to information relating to transport, services or pricing.
- We are not liable in negligence for harm suffered by anyone as a result of the materialisation of an obvious risk of any dangerous recreational activities. You and any passengers travelling under this booking are made aware of the obvious risks of boarding a vessel and participating in any related activities.
- To the extent that part of the services is supplied to the guest by a third party, any warranty offered by us in relation to those services will be limited to our right of redress against the third party arising out of any alleged fault or defect in the services.
- riot, war, invasion or acts of terrorism.
- requisition or compulsory acquisition by any governmental or competent authority, a material change in legislation or directions by a government authority;
- medical outbreak, or contamination of any kind;
- earthquakes, flood, fire, or other physical natural disasters; and
- strikes or industrial disputes which affect an essential part of the service.