Cooinda Sunset Spectacular 60min Scenic Flight
From $250 per person
Enjoy aerial views over the World Heritage Listed Kakadu National Park as the sun heads towards the horizon.
Take in the majesty of Australia’s largest National Park on this 60 minute Sunset Scenic Flight.
Using high wing aeroplanes, with guaranteed window seats.
Sit back and enjoy whilst absorbing the informative commentary from your pilot.
Watch as Kakadu lights up in romantic reddish hues, as the sun heads towards the horizon.
The Sunset Spectacular Flight is only only offered in the Dry season (approx June – November)
Tour Highlights include:
- As your flight departs Cooinda you pass over the Ranger Uranium Mine.
- Before making your way across to Dinosaur Valley.
- From here you fly through the Upper East Alligator Valley viewing its’ deep fault lines and the outliers created from erosion.
- Continuing on you follow the twists and turns of the stunning East Alligator River.
- Watch as the wildlife comes out to play as the sun sinks towards the horizon.
- Don’t be surprised to see salt water crocodiles sunning themselves on the banks of the river while they lie in wait for some game to become their dinner!!
- Before turning for home, you fly over the mosaic Magela floodplains, with one last view of Jabiru Township and the famous Crocodile Hotel.
IncludedKakadu National ParkScenic Flight
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourHorizontal FallsJet Boat TourKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRefreshmentsRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach