Kununurra – Bungle Bungle & Lake Argyle Seaplane Experience
From $515 per person
- Get excited as you take off from Lake Kununurra in our seaplane. Be amazed by the patchwork of the Ord Irrigation Area, the mighty Ord River and Spillway Creek.
- View the Durack Family Homestead and the Ord River Hydro power station in action below the Lake Argyle Dam wall.
- Be wowed by the incredible size of Lake Argyle! This is where you will appreciate the unbelievable vastness of this fresh water lake.
- Discover the awe inspiring Bungle Bungle Range with its striped bee hive domes as it rises 300m out of the desert to meet you. Spot the famous Cathedral Gorge and Piccaninny Gorge as you orbit above.
- Be fascinated by the Argyle Diamond Mine, the largest producer of pink and coloured diamonds in the world.
- Touch down on Lake Argyle in our seaplane! Set foot on a remote island and enjoy locally made cakes and a cup of coffee or tea while spotting local wildlife and taking in the magnificent views of Lake Argyle. There is no better location to get that picture perfect photo to share with friends.
This tour is on request, we will confirm your request at the soonest possible time after receiving your booking request.
DepartureLake Kununurra, Kununurra, Western Australia
IncludedAirport TransfersBungle BunglesRefreshmentsScenic Flight
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourHorizontal FallsJet Boat TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach