Fly the Falls Adventure | Half Day
From $695 per person
- DAMPIER PENINSULA, KING SOUND & THE KIMBOLTON RANGES: View Dampier Peninsula cattle station county, majestic King Sound and the ancient Devonian rock formations of the Kimbolton Ranges.
- HORIZONTAL FALLS: Witness the natural phenomenon of the unique, world-renowned Horizontal Falls (fly over), described by naturalist, Sir David Attenborough, as “one of the greatest wonders of the natural world”.
- BUCCANEER ARCHIPELAGO: Enjoy the raw beauty of the stunning Thousand Islands and the breath-taking tidal patterns of the magnificent Buccaneer Archipelago.
- CAPE LEVEQUE: Fly above the amazing Cape Leveque and witness the striking red cliffs from the sky!
- CYGNET BAY PEARL FARM: Experience the thrill of landing on a dirt airstrip, at the home of the Australian pearl. At Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm you will explore the history of the area on the Pearl Farm Discovery Tour, dine at the licensed Cygnet Bay restaurant, and enjoy a swim in the resort’s infinity pool, all while taking in the magical views of Cygnet Bay.
- COASTAL VIEW RETURN: Return to Broome via the coast, flying over Lombadina, Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek, Cable Beach and Dampier Creek.
- Full pilot commentary with two-way headsets and microphones, so you ask questions along the way
- Complimentary transfers to and from all Broome accommodation
- Chilled bottled water with stubby holder
- Extended stopover at Cygnet Bay for a relaxing swim in the infinity pool and hearty cooked breakfast or lunch
- Digital group photos
- Souvenir tour photo card
Why this tour?
- Guaranteed window seat for every passenger
- High wing aircraft for optimal viewing and photography
- Small, personally hosted tour groups
- Timed Flights to experience the Horizontal Falls at their best on that day
Flight departure times are approximate and are adjusted daily to ensure the best tidal action at the Horizontal Falls. Exact departure time will be advised at confirmation.
The Horizontal Falls are a natural phenomenon created by tidal action. A few days during each month are “Neap Tides” (slack tides) where the action of the Horizontal Falls is greatly reduced. This tour will still operate on these days, but please note that the effect of the Horizontal Falls is greatly reduced.
Fly Broome will now require proof of vaccination for all passengers 16 years and over for any Fly Broome flight.