Broome Half Day Horizontal Falls Seaplane Tour via Derby
From $895 per person
Scenic seaplane flights with a heart-pumping fast boat ride through the breathtaking Horizontal Falls!
Don’t miss out! Limited time only, Derby Half-Day Seaplane tour including flight transfers to and from Broome!!
Experience the incredible Horizontal Falls and pristine beauty of the Kimberley with our extended half-day tour. Appreciate extra time on the water to discover this remarkable natural wonder. Take in the views of Derby’s tidal flats, King Sound, Cone Bay and the “Graveyard” during your scenic seaplane flight that includes an exhilarating landing in the calm waters of Talbot Bay. Your tour continues with an exciting boat cruise through the Horizontal Falls, plus a relaxed creek cruise followed by the shark show and swim in our marine viewing platform.
- Round-trip Seaplane flight from Broome
- An exciting cruise through the Horizontal Falls on a power boat
- Cruise through the spectacular bays and untouched creek systems of Talbot Bay
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch of locally sourced Barramundi on board our floating dining pontoon
- Swim or snorkel in our marine viewing platform
- Coach transfers to and from your Broome accommodation
Your comfort and safety are our priority, and our experienced pilots, skippers and local tour guides make sure you love every second.
Note: This tour departs from Broome and travels via Derby to the Horizontal Falls.
And if a half-day doesn’t sound like enough adventure time, why not discover what the Broome Horizontal Falls Overnight Tour has in store for you!!?
*An additional $5.50 per person Marine Park entry fee will be added at time of booking.
What to Bring
Our Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventure tours are well prepared and planned. It’s our job to take you on an adventure, it’s your job to enjoy it.
We spend a lot of time and effort ensuring that all our tours are meticulously planned and prepared for our guests’ enjoyment. There is only a handful of things you will need to bring when going on our tour:
- A small backpack (no more than 2kg)
- Sun protection
- Change of clothes
- Swimwear and towel
- Any personal medication or essential toiletries you require
DepartureBroome Airport, Broome, Western Australia
IncludedAirport TransfersBoat TourHorizontal FallsLunchRefreshmentsScenic Flight
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourJet Boat TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach
Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia
- you have made the booking, complete with all information required
- we have received your payment or where post departure payment terms are in place
- the booking status is listed as “Confirmed” on the Booking Confirmation email sent to you
- Bookings of 11 or more persons,
- Bookings accompanied by a tour leader (irrespective of guest numbers)
- Bookings where names cannot be provided at the time of reservation (irrespective of guest numbers)
BEFORE YOU CAN TRAVEL
- All weights are recorded in KG’s
- SEATING RESTRICTIONS
- FITNESS FOR TRAVEL
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- DANGEROUS GOODS
SEASONS, WEATHER AND TIDES
- HORIZONTAL FALLS ENVIRONMENT
- GUARANTEE OF PASSAGE
- NEAP TIDES
- Passengers must always follow and carry out all lawful directions of the pilot, bus driver, Master and/or crew members of the relevant vessel/pontoon or at any of the Horizontal Falls tour arrival and departure points (hanger, airport, airstrip).
- Passengers must take all reasonable precautions for their own safety and the safety of any person in their care (particularly children). This includes always using hand and guard rails as provided, appropriately restraining children, and ensuring that children are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and paying attention to the safety briefing given by staff and/or crew members on commencement of tour or activity.
- Neither we, the vessel nor any crew member/staff member shall be held responsible for any loss or damage (including personal injury) suffered by any person, as a result of breach of that person’s safety obligations, or their failure to utilise all safety devices and precautions as provided and/or advised on board the vessel, or caused by any passenger acting in an unreasonable, unnecessary, or unsafe manner.
GUEST AMENDMENTS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- We reserve the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport, and vary itineraries and services if necessary
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST
- Child fares are for children aged between 4-12 inclusive
- Family rates are for 2 adults and 2 children travelling together
- MARINE PARK FEES: Marine Park Fees are payable at time of booking.
- Fees are as follows (subject to change): $5.50 per person for day (or part thereof) visitors $17.00 per adult and $7.20 per child (4-12 years inclusive) for overnight stays and $10.50 per guest older than 5 years for helicopter or fixed wing scenic flights from the Park.
- INCLUSIONS: Your Booking Confirmation sets out the details of all goods/services that are included in your tour.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS POLICY
|GUEST AMENDMENTS||Date change, tour change, guest name changes are accepted subject to availability up to 72 hours prior to the tour departure.||Nil amendments permitted within 72 hours prior to tour departure, any amendments within 72 hours prior to tour departure will be considered as cancellation|
|GUEST CANCELLATION||Cancellation for any reason prior to 14 days to tour departure||Receive full refund less applicable refund fees.|
|Cancellation for any reason other than Force Majeure event (eg change of mind, change of plans) within 14 days prior to tour departure||Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted|
|Cancellation due to a Force Majeure event or government-imposed travel restrictions due to Covid 19 can be made 14 days - 24 hours prior to tour departure||Receive credit voucher for the full value of the booking/monies paid on the booking. The voucher will be valid for travel until 31 December 2024 on Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures or any other Journey Beyond product. Once a secondary booking has been made using the travel voucher, the booking cannot be cancelled or refunded at any time regardless of notice period however additional date changes will be permitted - see Guest Amendments.|
|Cancellation for any reason within 24 hours prior to tour departure||Full cancellation penalty, no refunds and no credit vouchers permitted|
|OPERATOR CANCELLATION||Cancellation made by the Operator due to operational requirements or adverse weather conditions up to the date of the tour||The Operator will endeavour to accommodate guests on an alternative tour date pending availability. If this is not possible then a full refund will be issued.|
- To the extent permissible by law (and without limiting the operation of any statutory guarantee under the ACL), we will not be liable for any death or personal injury, loss of or damage to luggage or goods, consequential losses, loss of profit or any similar claims arising from any use of the services or arising out of our negligence, including delay, or any inaccuracy with respect to information relating to transport, services or pricing.
- We are not liable in negligence for harm suffered by anyone as a result of the materialisation of an obvious risk of any dangerous recreational activities. You and any passengers travelling under this booking are made aware of the obvious risks of boarding a vessel and participating in any related activities.
- To the extent that part of the services is supplied to the guest by a third party, any warranty offered by us in relation to those services will be limited to our right of redress against the third party arising out of any alleged fault or defect in the services.
- riot, war, invasion or acts of terrorism.
- requisition or compulsory acquisition by any governmental or competent authority, a material change in legislation or directions by a government authority;
- medical outbreak, or contamination of any kind;
- earthquakes, flood, fire, or other physical natural disasters; and
- strikes or industrial disputes which affect an essential part of the service.