Pioneered right here at Mount Cook, the retractable-ski equipped plane is a truely unique way to experience the Glaciers.
The ultimate way to see the Southern Alps. Traverse the Main Divide to the West Coast and view the breath-taking landscape of the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers. Track north along the Tasman Sea before recrossing the snow-capped peaks of the Southern Alps to the Tasman Glacier.
Enjoy the stunning views of the Mt Cook National Park as you track south down the Tasman. Fly through the Grand Plateau and the Hochsteter Icefall as you pass under the east face of Aoraki Mt Cook before descending over the Tasman Terminal Lake.
• Beautiful views right from take off
• Tasman Terminal Lake
• Mt Cook, Mt Tasman and Mt Sefton
• Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers
• Stunning views of the West Coast of New Zealand
• Full length of the Tasman Glacier
• Hochstetter Icefall, Grand Plateau and Plateau Hut
• Snow/ice all year round