After a 05.30am courtesy bus pickup from your accommodation, board our custom built 4×4 as we travel deep into the heart of the Kimberley.
• Our first stop is the famous pearl shell church at Beagle Bay, followed by a tea or coffee break.
• You then travel to Cape Leveque beach then on to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm for breakfast and a tour.
• After Breakfast get your cameras ready as you board a 14 seater luxury seaplane for a scenic low level flight over the thousand islands of the magnificent Buccaneer Archipelago.
• Experience a spectacular seaplane landing at Talbot Bay.
• Enjoy a fresh BBQ barramundi lunch served by an amazing chef on board the luxury house boat.
• It’s time to get the heart rate up again, with a ride through the Horizontal Falls on a 900hp fast boat!
• Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
• Experience the thrill of swimming in a huge croc/shark free cage and feeding the friendly fish.
• Fly direct back to Broome with an aerial view of Cable Beach and Broome township prior to landing.
-Tour also may operate in reverse direction
*An additional $5.50 per person Marine Park entry fee will be added at time of booking.
This Tour can get booked out up to 2 months in advance so don’t delay!!
This Flight is operated by:
Full Day Horizontal Falls and Cygney Bay Pearl Farm Tour
Bookings are on request, your credit card will not be charged until flight is confirmed
$5.50 Marine Park Fee will be added at time of payment